Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) seeking to make a greater impact as a healthcare professional in our current times? Perhaps you are seeking to make additional income? We currently are offering contract opportunities for RNs to join our teams. We have been certified as a Great Place to Work by our employees for 2019-2020.
Our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care. At our state of the art long term care facilities, you will be given the opportunity to apply your skills while building your career with New Jersey's premier healthcare organization.
- Functions responsibly as an RN educator teaching residents and families
- Actively participates in assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of resident care plan
- Monitors and supervises nursing staff to ensure quality of care
- Maintains all facility equipment as per facility policy
- Identifies equipment problems and safety hazards and takes appropriate action
- Supplies are stocked and cleaned as appropriately so equipment is readily available
- Delegates tasks and assignments to appropriate staff within their scope of practice
- 7am to 3pm
- 3pm to 11pm
- 11pm to 7am
- Current and valid NJ Registered Nurse License is required
- 1+ years’ experience with geriatric patients is required
- CPR/BLS Certification
Back to Open Positions