As a Life Care Services community, our full-time employees enjoy competitive compensation, along with exceptional benefits and perks. Come join our 5 star community!
- Creates a positive, encouraging, and educational environment for Team Members.
- Organization and implementation of the MDS/Care planning process in compliance with federal and state regulations and facility standards, policies and procedures.
- Serves as MDS liaison between nursing department and other members of the interdisciplinary team to ensure timely and correct MDS/CAAs.
- Determines Resident eligibility for Medicare coverage in consultation with interdisciplinary team.
- Evaluates Residents for significant changes and initiates significant change MDS assessment.
- Provides Resident admission, discharge and significant change tracking to Department of Health.
- Coordinates appropriate MDS completion/submission schedule for Medicare-A coverage.
- Provides regular staff education on MDS and care plan process.
- Evaluates, revises, and implements MDS data collection tools as needed.
- Acts as MDS/care plan resource to nursing staff and other departments as needed.
- Provides communications on Resident Medicare status to the Billing Office.
- Maintains updated ICD-10 codes and resident diagnosis on all documentation.
- Attends quarterly Quality Assurance meetings as assigned .
- Participates in daily management stand-up meetings.
- Participates as assigned on facility or corporate-wide committees and task forces to review and improve care.
- Provides resident care, staff supervision, or other emergency nursing duties when necessary to meet the goals and resident care standards of the nursing department.
- Current PA Registered Nurse licensure
- Knowledge of OBRA and Department of Health regulations, RNAC experience or approved course in MDS and Resident assessment process preferred
Back to Open Positions