Seeking a Nursing Home Administrator to join a strong clinical leadership team located the in scenic Bucks County area.
This is organization is progressive in their healthcare models and partners with the most well respected medical providers in the area. As the Administrator you would be provided with the highest support system from the Senior Leadership team to ensure your success.
We are seeking an experience and well qualified candidate as a Nursing Home Administrator. As the Administrator you would have oversight of the skilled nursing facility and their clinically sophisticated sub-acute care and rehabilitation, in addition to comprehensive nursing care.
This individual must be someone who has experience overseeing a larger bed facility in order to ensure the betterment of the resident’s quality of care and daily life.
- Administer Fiscal Operation, such as budget planning, monthly reports and accounting for health care services.
- Fulfill maximum capacity requirements of the Personal Care Wing and Medical Facility.
- Direct hiring and training of management and personnel under Nursing Home Administrator supervision.
- Negotiate for improvement of and any potential additions to buildings and the equipment.
- Direct and Coordinate activities of Medical Facility, Resident Nursing, Nutrition, Activities and Social Services.
- Recommend Policies and procedures for Medical Facility, Resident Nursing, Nutrition, Activities and Social Services.
- Attend Community meetings, department head meetings and corporate meetings.
- Share responsibility of 24 hour/7 day per week coverage with Executive Director.
- Identify safety hazards and emergency situations and initiate corrective action immediately.
- Ideal candidate must have 3+ years as a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
- PA State NHA license Required
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working with the Geriatric population
- Excellent operational skills including; in – depth knowledge of the regulations, survey process, financials, budgets, reimbursements, census development, staff development and retention.
- Thorough knowledge of the State and Federal regulations
- Thorough knowledge of Administrative Management techniques, supervision practices, procedures and principles
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment practices and standards
- General knowledge of Accounting principles and practices
- Ability to communicate in English effectively, both verbally and in writing
Back to Open Positions