SpiriTrust Lutheran is now hiring a Full Time Day Skilled Care Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Care Administration, Public Health Administration, Bachelor's of Science in Nursing, or related field
- current unencumbered nursing home administrator license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- A passion for serving older adults
Experience: A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a supervisory/management capacity in long-term care or related healthcare normally required.
- Develops, implements, and maintains (reviews annually) written procedures which govern the operation of the SkilledCareCenter to assure compliance with all regulatory guidelines
- Assists subordinate managers/supervisors in the development and use of procedures
- Provides necessary oral and written interpretive guidelines pertaining to existing SkilledCareCenter standards and procedures so that all appropriate parties
- Maintains liaison with residents, their families, clients, and other Skilled Care Center constituents
- Represents the Agency/Skilled Care Center in dealing with outside agencies, community organizations, governmental agencies, etc.
Back to Open Positions