We are searching for experienced Vascular Access (PICC) Registered Nurses or Advanced Practice Nurses for per diem shifts in our Erie and Pittsburgh PA and surrounding area markets.
- The safe delivery and documentation of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Utilizing critical thinking, management, problem solving, and differentiation of urgency in the role of clinician, teacher, researcher, leadership, and professional development.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating nursing care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards subscribed to by American Nursing Association and in accordance with State Board Nursing requirements and other regulatory standards.
- Demonstrates critical thinking in the identification of clinical, social, safety, psychological, and spiritual issues for the patient care within an episode of care.
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships internally and externally by demonstrating accountability for actions, enthusiasm, motivation, and commitment to patients and colleagues.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- 2+ years of progressive Vascular Access experience
- Expertise in Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral IV required
- Midline and PICC insertion preferred
- Ability to use ultrasound for procedural imaging guidance
- Knowledge of relevant Standards of Practice, Professional Guidelines, and Regulatory Requirements
- Certification through Vascular Access Certification Board as a VA-BC© preferred
- CRNI© Certification through Infusion Nurses Certification Corporation a plus
- Licensure in state(s) of practice
- Travel to accounts within and outside of the assigned market
- Reliable transportation, auto insurance, and a clean driving record
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and maintains an environment that attracts recruits engages and retains a diverse workforce. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.EOE
Back to Open Positions