A local and reputable Nursing and Rehabilitation Center located in scenic Bucks County is seeking a Staffing Coordinator to join their team. As the Staffing Coordinator you will oversee staffing at the Skilled Nursing Facility and be responsible for planning and implementing staffing solutions to ensure compliance with company polices and regulations.
As an organization they have been providing nurturing skilled nursing and transitional care to seniors and patients recovering after hospitalization with their highly trained, compassionate and dedicated nursing staff.
The entire team is dedicated to providing person –centered care in a warm and hospitable environment.
The ideal candidate is someone who is energetic and compassionate and dedicated to providing the best possible care to each patient and their families.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have the ability to complete the daily staffing requirements and objectives.
- Determine the company’s staffing needs and developing a staffing strategy.
- Prepare work schedules and ensuring staffing requirements are met.
- Maintaining daily staffing reports and weekly updates to management.
- Reporting scheduling issues and job vacancies to management.
- Coordinating with payroll to verify staff details and working hours.
- Assist in Human Resources with daily activities as required.
- Expected to determine staffing needs, creating work schedules, assist with the recruiting and onboarding of new employees and preparing daily staffing reports
- Handles all on-boarding for all new employees.
- Prior experience as a Staffing Coordinator
- Ability to efficient manage people and resources.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Must have Long Term Care experience
- Excellent communicator with a positive and energetic personality
Back to Open Positions