- Active Pennsylvania Registered Nurse licensure required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Two years nursing experience in Geriatric or Long Term Care setting
- One year supervisory experience
- Ability to assess and effectively communicate with residents, families and staff
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Ability to direct and lead staff effectively.
- Plans, directs and coordinates patient care to residents.
- Participates in Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement committees and initiatives.
- Schedules and leads daily resident rounding.
- Acts as primary point of contact for pre/post discharge communications.
Full Time Position | On-Call RotationEOE
Back to Open Positions