Baylor RN Supervisor
Messiah Lifeways is an award-winning non-profit organization that provides a network of services for adults 55 and better in the Central Pennsylvania region.
Together, we can live - Life. Embraced.
Shift: 7am - 11pm
Salary Range: starting at $81k based on experience.
Bonus Information: $1,000 Sign-on Bonus, applicable to external candidates
Why Choose Messiah Lifeways
What do I need as an RN Registered Nurse Supervisor with Messiah Lifeways?
- Current and valid RN license in Pennsylvania.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Certified in CPR by an approved program that meets the state and federal regulations.
- Minimum of three years of nursing experience with a minimum of one year in gerontology preferred.
What will I do as an RN Registered Nurse Supervisor with Messiah Lifeways?
- Promote personal and professional growth of team members.
- Assist staff nurses in assessing the condition of residents and planning for nursing management.
- Make significant clinical and administrative decisions for a specific shift based on department policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct clinical and administrative aspects of nursing services on a designated shift(s).
- Responsible for competent practice as it relates to clinical nursing, leadership, and staff development for the provision of quality resident care.
- Supervise nursing care team members.
- Participate in providing a safe and pleasant environment and maintain a high level of morale for residents and nursing care team members.
Messiah Lifeways is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Back to Open Positions