One of several, financially stable, 5 star quality rated Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation facilities is actively seeking a full time, permanent RN Staff Development Educator to join their impressive clinical leadership team in the Passaic County area.
This facility provides both short term and long term care with a specialized focus on providing the nursing staff with clinical and educational support and guidance from the direct leadership all the way to the Upper level Operational Leaders.
As the Nurse Educator and Staff Development Coordinator you are responsible for planning , developing and directing all in service educational programs throughout the facility in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations as directed by the Administrator.
Responsibilities include but, not are not limited to:
- Coordinating all educational aspects in the facility
- Provide leadership in formulating the goals and objectives of the in – service education programs of this facility.
- Develop, evaluate and control the quality of in service educational programs.
- Secure, develop and maintain records, reports, instructional manuals, reference materials pertinent to in service educational programs.
- Focus on Quality Improvement
- Identifying areas of educational need
- Developing in service programs, staff training and coordinating the completion of programs.
- Planning and implementing orientation and mentoring program for all nursing employees, including Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Oversee Infection Control
- Maintaining in – service educational record.
- NJ RN License Required
- 3 -5 years of Nurse Education experience in Long Term Care setting
- Proven track record of successful education
- Ideal candidate would be a RN Educator familiar with 5 star facilities and expectations.
- Minimum of 2 years RN clinical experience in long term care nursing
- Excellence in clinical nursing skills
Back to Open Positions