A beautiful Skilled Nursing Facility that provides state of the art Sub acute rehabilitation located in Atlantic County New Jersey is currently seeking a Full-time RN Unit Manager to join their dynamic and highly skilled Clinical Leadership team!
Offering state of the art facilities and a dynamic leadership team this organization is not one to be missed!
This organization focuses on providing the best rehabilitation services offered that are developed to meet the specific needs of the patient. They are committed, dedicated and compassionate staff who strive to achieve excellence.
- Provide and ensure the highest quality of patient centered care to residents.
- Ensure residents achieve their maximum possible state of health and well – being.
- Implementing compliance and quality improvement policies, programs and procedures
- Ensuring that all nursing personnel in our facility comply with established standards, practices and regulatory requirements
- Maintaining and improving the quality of patient care and standards of care.
- Long Term Care and Short Term Post-Acute
- Strong Leadership team with NHA, DON and ADON
Full-time 40 hours week
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of At least 1 year of Nursing Supervisor and/ or Nurse Management experience REQUIRED
- 3+ Years of Nursing Supervisor/ Nurse Manager – PREFERRED
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates or 1 year work experience as an RN in a long term care setting.
Back to Open Positions