Responsible for the management of an assigned unit on a specific tour of duty. Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care. Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously and effectively with professional and non-professional personnel, residents, families, visitors and support agencies in order to foster a climate of mutual respect, professional support and teamwork among all. Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, display a positive attitude and perform in a professional manner. Will be open-minded to change, new proposals/concepts and comply with these changes.
- Must be a graduate of a school of professional nursing approved by the PA State Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Must currently be licensed as a Registered Nurse by the PA State Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing, medical practices and procedures.
- Must be knowledgeable of all legal regulations, guidelines and best practices that pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess leadership, communication and people skills, supervisory abilities, and the capability to develop staff skills.
- Must act as a role model for nursing assistants, licensed staff, and other personnel.
- Must possess an aptitude for problem solving.
- Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-placement physical.
- Employment is contingent on completion of all pre-employment screenings including criminal background check and Medicaid Exclusion Screening, both indicating negative results.
Back to Open Positions