Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) seeking to make a difference during our current times? Are you seeking additional income? We are currently offering FT Contract opportunities for RN’s to join our teams! Registered Nurses and all healthcare professionals are appreciated and needed!
Our teams are focuses on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest quality of care. At our state of the art LTC facilities you will be given the opportunity to apply your skills while building your career with New Jersey’s premier Healthcare Organization.
- Functions responsibility as an RN educator teaching residents and families
- Actively participates in assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation of resident care plan
- Monitors and supervises nursing staff to ensure quality of care
- Maintains all facility equipment as per facility policy
- Identifies equipment problems and safety hazards and takes appropriate action
- Supplies are stocked and cleaned as appropriately so equipment is readily available
- Delegates tasks and assignments to appropriate staff within their scope of practice
Back to Open Positions