SpiriTrust Lutheran is now hiring a Full Time Day Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator (RNAC) at The Village at Sprenkle Drive in York, PA!
*5,000 Sign On Bonus*
Required: Must possess a current unencumbered RN license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Skill(s): Speak and understand English; proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations; proficient assessments skills; proficient PC skills; proficient organizational skills; current CPR certification. Refer to separate analysis for physical requirements of the essential functions with or without accommodation.
Experience: A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in related positions normally required.
- Assures timely completion of the resident assessment instrument and related data entry within the guidelines of federal regulations.
- Schedules resident assessment instrument assessments and notifies interdisciplinary team of due dates
- Coordinates development of the interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Amends the care plan as required and communicates the changes to appropriate staff.
- Coordinates and facilitates care planning conferences.
- In regards to Medicare management, provides billing office with admission and diagnosis data, reviews medical records for ongoing skilled needs; highlights information for charting; notifies Social Services of Medicare termination dates.
- Provides assistance in regards to residents’ medical, physical, emotional, dietary, and spiritual needs and concerns.
- Maintains forms and records according to federal, state, local, and SpiriTrust Lutheran standards and regulations.
- Oversees the planning process in setting residents’ measurable goals for the restorative program.
- Implements residents’ restorative program and monitors compliance with goals.
- Re-evaluates and updates residents’ restorative goals at least monthly.
- Oversees documentation of residents’ progress in relation to goals.
Back to Open Positions