Welcome to The Campus of the Jewish Home of Greater Harrisburg! We are a not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community where we do things a little bit differently:
- We are a friendly place that knows people by name vs being “corporate”.
- All levels of management are accessible and approachable.
- And you become family to the Residents.
If that sounds appealing, consider bringing your Nursing talents and join us. We seek an LPN who likes working with a variety of residents and wants to excel in Long Term Care. The Campus has full time as well as part time options available. Some of the responsibilities are to:
- Walk the rounds and check on residents
- Provide routine patient care
- Answer call bells
- Assist C.N.A.s needed
- Dispense medications
- Dispense morning medications
- Ensure the health, safety, and welfare of the residents
To excel in this position, you must have:
- Current LPN license in good standing
- Long Term Care or Assisted Living experience
- Personal commitment to help older people thrive in a supportive setting
Back to Open Positions