Currently seeking a full time and permanent Lead RNAC / MDS Coordinator for a reputable and well known long term care facility in Philadelphia. Facility is FOUR star rated for quality of care and slated for 2 RNACs/MDS Coordinators.
- Highly competitive salary ranging from approximately $85,000.00 - $97,000.00 per year depending on years of experience
- Eligible for excellent health, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO offered, 401K and more
- Collaborate with other MDS Coordinator on site to complete federally mandated assessments of the patients at a long-term care facility.
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience working as an MDS Coordinator or RNAC in a long term care facility is required
- RAC-CT Certification is a huge plus
- Must be a Registered Nurse with an active RN license in the state of PA
Back to Open Positions