Opportunities exist in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware!
We are seeking experienced clinical leaders to join our organization to provide outstanding patient care and leadership. Join a team where your care of residents will make a difference.
As Director of Nursing, you will be responsible for the overall quality clinical outcomes of the facility. Priority one will be quality care, customer service and employee relations. In addition, regulatory management, responsible for attracting and retaining top performing talented team members as well as the supervision and career coaching of existing team members on staff.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the nursing service department, as well as its programs and activities, in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the nursing care facilities.
- Develop, maintain, and periodically update written policies and procedures that govern the day-to-day functions of the nursing service department.
- Minimum 3 years of Director of Nursing experience in a skilled nursing facility
- Ability to commit to entirety of interim assignment from one month up to a year
- Must possess a current RN license in good standing
- Some interim jobs may be to provide consulting support to individual facilities in challenged situations
Back to Open Positions