Health Services Manager (LPN)
SpiriTrust Lutheran is now hiring a Full Time Day Health Services Manager.
Required: Graduate of an approved school of nursing; current unencumbered State RN or LPN license; current CPR/AED certification (or obtaining CPR/AED certification within 30 days of starting the position).
Experience: A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in related positions required.
- Responsible for the management of health related services for the personal care residents
- Responds to personal care resident emergencies; makes regular assessment visits to the personal care residents; communicates follow-up needs to the Personal Care Residence Administrator.
- Coordinates clinic schedules for personal care residents with the Medical Director and other contracted physicians.
- Makes assessment visits to personal care residents who are hospitalized; determines level of care needed upon discharge.
- Implements and periodically updates written standards and procedures governing the day-to-day operations of the Department.
Back to Open Positions