Seeking a dynamic professional Nurse Leader with an engaging personality to lead the Clinical Nursing department for a skilled nursing facility with both long term and sub-acute patient population.
The ideal candidate is someone who has strong leadership and the ability to communicate both effectively and compassionately with patients, families, physicians and community members.
This 5 star rated facility is located on a beautiful and spacious campus conveniently located within easy walking distance to downtown area, and independent shopping.
As an organization they have been providing nurturing skilled nursing and transitional care to seniors and patients recovering after hospitalization with their highly trained, compassionate and dedicated nursing staff.
The ideal candidate is someone who is energetic and compassionate and dedicated to providing the best possible care to each patient and their families.
- Seeking a caring and compassionate Director of Nursing to oversee all aspects of the Nursing Department.
- Develop a strong and collaborative Nurse Management team.
- Develop and monitor clinical programs, policies and procedures.
- Monitor the Nursing department budget in coordination with the Administrator.
- Provide effective nurse management (hiring, development, training, performance feedback that assures utilization of personnel to best meet the needs of the people receiving supports and services.
- Provide leadership and direction on a daily basis for all departments including Therapy, Dietary and Activities.
- Implement quality improvement programs designed to help us deliver the highest possible levels of service.
- Monitor and ensure the highest quality indicators and quality assurance programs are effective to maximizing residents care and services
- Facilitate effective communication between management and staff through coaching, training and counseling
- Monitor, evaluate and update all programs, policies and procedures to comply with governing entities in order to enable the highest level of care
- Offering a full range of nursing and rehabilitation services for clients of all ages
- Exceptional and Supportive Staff within the building
- Committed to providing person – centered care in a warm and nurturing environment
- Medicare and Medicaid facility
- Valid RN license – State of NJ
- 5 + years of nursing supervisory experience
- Must have Long Term Care experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communicator with a positive and energetic personality
Back to Open Positions