Windy Hill Village, an extension of Presbyterian Senior Living, is a seeking a dynamic, energized, motivated and compassionate Director of Nursing to lead our health care center located in Phillipsburg PA. As the Director of Nursing, qualified applicants will be responsible for the compliance of all federal, state, local and corporate regulations; developing and maintaining nursing policies, procedures, objectives and practice standards; preparing staffing schedules within budgetary guidelines; assist with budget process; maintain and prepare records, documentation and reports as required by policies and regulations; and act as a catalyst for quality improvement among varying other performance expectations.
Our organization is dedicated to our mission to provide compassionate, vibrant and supportive communities and services to promote wholeness of body, mind and spirit and hope our commitment to service excellence is as important to you as it is to us!
LOVE – Living Our Values Everyday!
Mutual Respect | Connectedness | Trust | Creative Curiosity
- Active Pennsylvania Registered Nurse licensure required
- Active CPR required
- Wound Certification required
- Infection Preventionist Certification required
- Three-years’ Long-Term Care or Rehab experience
- One-year management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred
- Admissions Committee
- Quality Assurance Committee
- Risk Management Committee
- Pharmacy Committee
- Infection Control Committee
Back to Open Positions