A Non Profit, 160 bed Long Term Care facility located in the Cherry Hill, NJ Area is seeking a full time and permanent Director of Nursing to oversee their tenured nursing team. Facility is comprised of long term care, subacute and dementia and holds a 4 star rating for quality of care!
- Highly competitive salary ranging from approximately $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 annually plus excellent health, dental and vision plans for employee and their families
- Facility is part of a larger health system with some of the best health coverage you can find in the state of NJ
- Over 30 days of Paid Time Off year one of employment!
- Minimum of a BSN is required, Master’s Degree in related field highly preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of previous experience working as a DON for a similar sized long term care facility required
- Responsible for collaborating with ADON to ensure the highest level quality of care, and compliance with all local and federal regulations
- Responsible for overseeing hiring, firing, disciplinary action and budgetary aspects for the nursing department
Back to Open Positions