Chapel Pointe at Carlisle is seeking a Director of Nursing to lead Chapel Pointe’s 5-star, 59 bed skilled care households. Join a dedicated team that helps seniors live with purpose. Our award-winning continuing care retirement community includes the only skilled care households in Carlisle. This innovative, resident-centered living concept helps residents to feel at home and staff to feel like family.
As a faith-based non-profit, people are our top priority. Our high staffing ratio means our team members have the support and time they need to build relationships, excel in their roles, and provide excellent care.
This job may be for you if:
- You are a Registered Nurse with five years of supervisory experience in long-term care.
- You have good interpersonal skills to both encourage others and to have tough conversations in a respectful way.
- You have good judgment and decision-making skills.
- You’re comfortable using computers to best care for the needs of staff and residents.
- You demonstrate resilience knowing that serving seniors sometimes means working through difficult situations.
- Seniors hold a special place in your heart and you are ready to support our mission to create “a loving way of life” as you interact with residents, family members, and coworkers.
Back to Open Positions