If you are a dedicated and caring person, this is the place for you to deliver quality care to indigent residents of Philadelphia. We strive to create a climate of safety, trust and respect for cultural diversity, and we focus on improving the quality of life for every resident.
Fairmount Long Term Care is seeking a forward-thinking, licensed Nursing Home Associate Administrator, Operations to join our team.
- Provides administrative oversight to the general operations of the facility.
- Ensures operations remain within approved budgets and follows all regulatory standards.
- Working knowledge of all state/fed era l requirements related to the operations of a nursing facility in the state of Pennsylvania.
- As a member of the senior team, consults and advises in the development of policies, procedures and programs, as well as public positions on long-term issues.
- Represents the facility within the Philadelphia community.
- Acts as Facility Administrator in absence of Executive Director.
- Regular/reliable attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Pennsylvania Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) license required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Business or related field required.
- Minimum two years of management experience in healthcare setting; strong background in the operations of long-term care facility is highly desired.
- Committed to striving for diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Must have knowledge of the Philadelphia area and intercity challenges as they pertain to offering quality healthcare.
Back to Open Positions