Unique facility in a great location (Montgomery County Pa) is looking for an HR Director who will have the opportunity to have exposure to various specialties in skilled nursing including, personal care, assisted, rehab and skilled.
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Human Resources Director, the Human Resources Manager is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization's human resources department by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares, recommends, and maintains records and procedures for controlling personnel transactions and reporting personnel data.
- Ensures legal compliance and maintains management guidelines by monitoring and implementing applicable human resources federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing company at hearings; preparing, updating and recommending human resources policies and procedures.
- Ensures planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling conferences with employees; handles employee relations counseling and outplacement counseling.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Processes all new employees and all change-of-status forms.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Establishes and manages the facility employee recognition program; work with department managers to ensure that an effective employee recognition plan is delivered in all departments.
- Assists with the development of an effective recruitment program; conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and non-exempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new employee orientations.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established company goals; recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database as required.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree or five to seven years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. PHR, SPHR or HRCI-CP preferred, but not required.EOE
Back to Open Positions