The TCU Director:
- Provides leadership on a twenty-four hour basis for clinical and administrative functions of the TCU. This position is responsible for the management of the TCU including assessment, planning, directing, evaluating and coordinating activities in order to provide the highest level of patient satisfaction and care.
- Evaluates patients to ensure appropriateness of admission in conjunction with clinical team.
- Supports the Center and TCU program development and implementation; sustains an environment that supports excellence in patient care; utilizes effective communication with other disciplines to provide high quality care; works with an awareness of TCU budget; and serves as an administrative role model for staff.
The right candidate will have firsthand knowledge of DOH quality measures, quality assurance, performance improvement plans, CMS regulations, and the new survey process.
This position will report directly to the Director of Nursing, is a member of the Center’s leadership team, and participates in department activities as necessary. The TCU Director will represent the department and employee perspective as a member of the inter-disciplinary team and through Center committees and projects.
Experience, Education, and Licensure
- Minimum Experience: 3+ years of experience in transitional care with prior management experience.
- Minimum Education: Nursing Degree (Associates Degree or Diploma)
- Preferred Education: Baccalaureate in Nursing
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Valid PA RN Licensure. IV certification; CPR certification.
Back to Open Positions