Education: Graduate of an approved school of Nursing; current Pennsylvania license to practice as a registered nurse. Nursing Home Administrator's license preferred (or ability to obtain).
- Ability to demonstrate the clinical skills your direct reports are expected to perform.
- Proficient reading, data entry, grammar, and mathematical skills.
- Achieve all Leadership Accountabilities.
- Possess thorough knowledge of Long Term Care nursing practices in accordance with the Pennsylvania Department of Health Long-Term Care and Medicare skilled care licensure regulations.
- Demonstrated budget development, management, and supervisory skills.
- Provide excellent communication, team building, and customer service.
- Knowledge of drug interactions, side effects, and incompatibilities.
- Understands LEAN principles to create efficient workflows and systems.
- Project Management skills and experience.
- Experience with managing culture change in a Long Term Care setting.
- Current C.P.R. certification (or eligibility and pursuit of certification).
- Nursing Clinical Leadership Development is required training for this position.
- Minimum of five (5) years' supervisory experience in a related position, with progressive management responsibility required.
Back to Open Positions