Eklego is proud to be assisting The Willows, part of Presbyterian SeniorCare Network with their search for a Registered Nurse (RN) Director of Nursing in Oakmont, PA.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; and 4 years related experience, or 8 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current and valid RN license in the state of Pennsylvania
- Current and valid CPR Certification
- Previous experience working in long term care
- Previous Director/Assistant Director/Management experience in a long-term care setting
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word processing software
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies and suggests innovative approaches and participates in implementing performance improvement opportunities.
- Maintains compliance with Presbyterian SeniorCare Network policy and procedure in accordance with governing laws, regulations, regulatory agencies, accreditation bodies and community standards.
- Demonstrates on a consistent basis individual and team behavior that supports Person-Centered, Woodwell and Woodside philosophies of Presbyterian SeniorCare Network.
- Consistently upholds the mission, values and behavior standards of Presbyterian SeniorCare Network.
Back to Open Positions